Monday, August 29, 2011

Senior Photographer - L'Anse Cruese North High School

 Here's Jordan!
Yes, I know, this is a familiar face... you've seen Jordan on my blog and facebook A LOT over the last few months. That's because Jordan is a Class of 2012 Senior Model ! She also happens to be another of my "sibling shoots". I had the pleasure of photographing her sister Jamie a few years ago. Jordan's family and my family, have known each other for many years...we go way back to middle school days! I loved photographing Jordan because she is such a good sport and is always up for anything. We wandered around downtown for awhile to finish up her session. Thanks Jordan, for choosing Beth Eggert Photography for your senior portraits and a big Thank you for all of your help this last year!




11 comments:

  1. Fantastic use of the area for settings- I love all the different backgrounds you've used! Beautiful senior work, Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful girl and great variety of images! WOnderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jordan makes a perfectly gorgeous model! Her images are just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are lucky to have such a pretty model! I love all of the variations you got with the different locations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beauty! Love your senior sessions- the variety always amazes me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the senior sessions, she'll LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I LOVE these! The location is fabulous and the young lady, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LANCE and CRUISE.
    And the AEMESSO!
    Oh yeah.
    Why NOT?
    And throw into it GER with GERRIZZO!
    FUCKIN- A!
    And TEXAS has an " IRON LADY" according to MARY PAT?
    That's THATCHER?
    Well, ERHORSES say it's CHER.
    With SCHAR.

    ReplyDelete

Zach and Rebecca

Geraldine and Jason

Stephannie and Adam