Saturday, August 13, 2011

Meet Marissa! Don't ya just love a girl that can rock the boots? I do! Marissa is a Class of 2012 Senior Model for my studio. It has been my pleasure to work with her over the last few months. She is a natural in front of the camera and we always have such a good time working together. Last week we had an opportunity to work at Heritage Gardens. It's a lovely park with plenty of areas to use for senior portraits. Marissa cam prepared to rock the session and she did! Thanks Marissa, for all of your help this year! See you soon at the studio.



6 comments:

  1. Such a cute senior- she does look like a natural model. I love your location (and the boots are fabulous!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE her boots! They're so fun! Great looking girl with great clothing choices! Wonderful senior session Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous girl! Your location is fabulous and posing superb as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful images of a beautiful girl! ADORE this location and that first image is just perfection (as are the boots!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful images! I love the location and once gain the variety. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You rocked these, Beth! I absolutely love the location and those boots are GREAT!

    ReplyDelete

Zach and Rebecca

Geraldine and Jason

Stephannie and Adam