Monday, September 12, 2011

Senior Photographer - Anchor Bay High School

 Meet Lucas!

Lucas and his mom are such good sports! I cannot begin to tell you how incredibly buggy the park was the day we went on location! I swear the mosquito's were as big as butterflies. None the less, we manged to capture some awesome images of Lucas at the park, in the field and in the studio. He has two very cute, energetic dogs as well and despite the families misgivings..they did really well for their portion of our photo shoot day! I think everyone was surprised when I started the fake sneezing which almost always makes dogs perk up their ears and look! So much fun. Thanks Lucas, for choosing Beth Eggert Photography for your senior portraits!



8 comments:

  1. You do such nice Senior Portrait work. I adore the image with the 2 dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous pictures, he looks at ease - fab work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Handsome guy! I always love your senior images. That sneezing trick works well with babies too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh I am not a bug fan so kudos to you all! You can't tell one bit in the images - they are so relaxed and cool. Of course I'm a sucker for the dog picture... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a fan of bugs either. I bet he will love these and have great stories to tell of your adventures. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Zach and Rebecca

Geraldine and Jason

Stephannie and Adam