Sunday, August 21, 2011

Senior Photograher Chesterfield, Michigan

 Meet Sophie!
Sophie is a Class of 2012 Senior Model. It has been my pleasure to photograph her a few times over the last year. We had just the most perfect weather for her location session. I was so  happy we choose the location we did since it was such a good fit for her. Sophie was a good sport, too.. I had in the water, jumping, splashing and crackin' up. (Have I mentioned lately how much I love my job!). Sophie is also an excellent soccer player on her way to play for Butler after graduation.Sophie, thanks so much for hanging out with me the other day and for all of your hard work on behalf of my studio. It's been a blast getting to know you and your family.





9 comments:

  1. Really nice senior portraits! I love the one with the net. That is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the variety of senior portraits you offer your clients - there's so many great ones for her to pick from!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous studio shots, i love the background, and the outdoor ones are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great variety! You are so clever with finding those things that really show the personality of each senior! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! You did a great job getting such variety. I love the soccer net shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great senior model. She is so dang cute. Love her images!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work as always. I'm sure she loved every last one!

    ReplyDelete

Zach and Rebecca

Geraldine and Jason

Stephannie and Adam