Monday, August 29, 2011

Senior Photographer - Troy

 Meet Dylan!
Dylan came to the studio last week for his sessions - Dylan is a sibling session - I photographed his sister, Melissa  a few years ago - Not only that but his mom and I went to high school together and reconnected on facebook. It was so nice to meet Dylan - he a super sweet guy and despite his determination to not enjoy himself, we ended up having a pretty good time. I think he also conned his mom into dinner when we finished as well! Dylan and his mom and I headed to Mt. Clemens for his session. It was windy but it didn't matter. I kept telling Dylan how glad I was he had such a nice short hair cut... didn't need to worry about the wind blown look! By the time we finished up on the day, we had a great time and I have some amazing captures of Dylan. Thanks Dylan (and Linda) for choosing Beth Eggert Photography for your senior portraits~!











4 comments:

Zach and Rebecca

Geraldine and Jason

Stephannie and Adam