Monday, August 29, 2011

Senior Photographer - Anchor Bay High School

Meet Kasey! Have I said it lately? I don't think so. Let me just say it again... I LOVE MY JOB. Yes, it is a lot of work, yes, it can be stressful but when you have sessions like Kasey's, you forget all about those things and just have fun! Kasey is a sibling shoot ( I photographed her sister a few years ago) so I kinda "knew" her and her mom all ready.  It's always fun to catch up and see what is new with the family and we managed to do a bit of catching up while we worked. Kasey is a natural in front of the camera an game for just about anything! I loved all of the colors of clothing she brought with her and we just had the best time during her sessions! Kasey, can't wait to show you your imaes! Thanks again for choosing Beth Eggert Photography for




7 comments:

Zach and Rebecca

Geraldine and Jason

Stephannie and Adam