Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Southeast Michigan Destination Wedding Photographer

I can't believe I didn't share a few images from a wedding Lisa Adams (www.lisaadamsphoto.com) and I did last summer. We had the pleasure of photographing Laurel and Alex on their special day in Ohio. What a beautiful setting on the shores of Lake Erie. All day the weather was a bit ominous. We were thinking of "Plan B" all day and wondering how it was all going to work. But sure enough, just before the ceremony was due to start, the skies cleared, the rain stopped and we had a gorgeous evening for an outdoor lake side wedding. Laurel was beautiful and Alex dashing in their finery. The family was terrific and the wedding party was a lot of fun. I always enjoy photographing new venues and was so happy we had a chance to work there. Just beautiful












11 comments:

  1. ahhhhh these are stunning. absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful wedding. I love that looking down the isle at the bride and groom. So artsy and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wedding photography- love the way you've used your gorgeous location and the stories that the images tell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great images!! What a fantastic wedding! But I'm a little sad you were in Ohio and didn't tell me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. TOTALLY GORGEOUS BETH! My favorite has to be the black and white with the guys. Great eye on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous wedding! The images are creative and fun! I love the 2nd image!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just beautiful! You are such a good wedding photographer too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So creative and original. Gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete

Zach and Rebecca

Geraldine and Jason

Stephannie and Adam