Friday, January 27, 2012

Senior Photographer - Michigan

You may know that I have three beautiful daughters. My oldest is officially a senior for the second time! That's right, a college senior. Soon she will be graduating from Western Michigan University. I can't believe that her four years away from home are almost done. I clearly remember the emotions of the day she moved  onto campus. I clearly remember my denial for the months leading up to that big day. I also remember how grateful I was for technology that enabled us to keep in touch so easily. I found that while I missed her like crazy, we still had our special chats, we could still share the highlights and the low times of our days and even though she wasn't physically here, we were still connected.

Over the last four years she's made Kzoo her second home and surrounded herself with another family. It was my pleasure to go to Kzoo last weekend and help her and her second family by photographing them for their upcoming senior show. If you happen to be in Kalamazoo anytime from February 6 through the 25th, stop by the studio in the Korman Center and check out their work. What a talented group of young women.

Ladies, I wish you much success as you wind down your college life! I thank you for taking good care of my baby! Best of Luck to you all.









7 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful group of girls! Love the dramatic lighting in the red one, and the headshots are so pretty. Congratulations to all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great bunch of pretty ladies there. LOVE these headshots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely group of ladies! LOVE that red and the lighting is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this entire set is great BUT that red wall shot? love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all the beautiful ladies! I'm sure they will all treasure your beautiful portraits! Great job Beth. I do loooove the red!

    ReplyDelete

Zach and Rebecca

Geraldine and Jason

Stephannie and Adam