Monday, January 30, 2012

Chesterfield Michigan Photographer

Sweet Sweet Baby!

I always love when we have the opportunity to photograph little ones. Introducing baby Ean. Isn't he just too sweet? Ean, his Mommy, and Oma came into the studio last week for a session. I should probably mention that his Oma and I are cousins...so I think that makes us third cousins? This is my cousin's first grand baby and I was so happy to have a chance to meet and photograph him. This time goes by so fast and they change so quickly. Ean was a bit old for  typical newborn session and he so didn't want to stay put. He is quite the character and makes just the sweetest baby noises. It's always so nice to get my fix when we have a baby in the studiod.





8 comments:

  1. AWWW.. precious newborn images. ADORE mommy and baby kisses! And you know how much I LOVE that hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a darling baby, and I love the look on mom's face- every mom should have pictures like this of the joy her baby brings her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! He looks so sweet all cuddled in the blanket! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet. Love every one of these newborn portraits but the last one is swoon-able. :)

    ReplyDelete

Zach and Rebecca

Geraldine and Jason

Stephannie and Adam