Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Chesterfield Michigan Teen Photographer

 Meet Emily!
Emily is a local actor and lives in our neighborhood. I've have the pleasure of photographing Emily a few years ago when she was beginning her journey along her acting path. I've also had the pleasure of watching her perform in a few theatrical performances and can tell you she is really fun to watch. Aside from being completely adorable, she is also completely talented too! It was so good to see Emily and her mom again this week.Thanks Emily, for choosing Beth Eggert Photography to keep your portfolio updated. I can't wait until the day when I can say "I knew you when"! 

2 comments:

  1. She's beautiful and you've created some amazing portraits of her!! I LOVE the one with her hair blowing - it's just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific photo shoot. She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Zach and Rebecca

Geraldine and Jason

Stephannie and Adam