Friday, June 17, 2011

Chesterfield Michigan Baby Photographer

 Do you remember Chardonnay and Brandon? I did their maternity session back in March.. Well, meet their beautiful sweet baby girl Brooklyn! It was such a pleasure to have all three in my studio today and I was super excited to meet Brooklyn! She is four weeks old this week and one of the strongest little babies I've ever photographed. She was holding her head high and didnt' really want to sleep - really all she wanted to do was look at the bright lights! We won't talk about all the clean up from today... let's just say all three of us were "christened" during the session. So much fun having little ones in the studio! Thank you Chardonnay and Brandon for making the drive and allowing me the opportunity to photograph your sweet baby.


1 comment:

Zach and Rebecca

Geraldine and Jason

Stephannie and Adam