Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Chesterfield Michigan Family Photographer

 It was my pleasure last week to photograph these beautiful siblings. Meet the Alexander's! We had such a good time at our session in the studio last week. Little Xavier was such a card. He as determined not to smile the entire session...even the mention of his girlfriend couldn't persuade him to show us his beautiful smile. I just love his impish grin in this shot. You can totally see his personality. His sisters were just as delightful to photograph. Dajaliox is such a good big sister, trying to get Xavier and Kennedy to smile. She was just so sweet. And Dajaliox likes to be in front of the camera! I think I could've photographed her for another hour. Thanks Francine for choosing Beth Eggert Photography to capture a few special moments of your family.

7 comments:

  1. Cute Kiddos! I love the look on that last little guy. He looks like he is full of personality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet family! Love this series, Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute group- that last one brings a big smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the natural smiles. They don't look forced at all-
    It looks like they had fun with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that little guy looks like quite a character. I love his non-smile. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely images all around but OMG that little boy is just way too cute with that "look" he's giving!

    ReplyDelete

Zach and Rebecca

Geraldine and Jason

Stephannie and Adam