Thursday, June 9, 2011

Beth Eggert Photography - Chesterfield Michigan Newborn Photographer

 Meet sweet baby Kayden! Isnt' she just the cutest little thing! It was such a pleasure to have her and her family at the studio this week for a session. I've known Kayden's daddy since he was four years old and it was super special for me to be able to photograph his little girl with him before he heads out to the base in Colorado.

And such a good baby! She doesn't much like being changed but was quite content after just a few minutes. I promised her mommy that I'd have them back to the studio in a few weeks to photograph Kayden again so that we can see her beautiful eyes and try for some awake baby images!

Thanks Veronica, for being such a good sport when I know you still were not feeling all that great. Congratulations on your sweet little baby girl!




5 comments:

Zach and Rebecca

Geraldine and Jason

Stephannie and Adam