Sunday, May 15, 2011

Senior Photographer - Chesterfield Michigan

 Meet Leah - Class of 2012 Senior Model!
Well Mother Nature has not been kind to me this spring. I don't remember a spring so wet in recent history. I've been trying to Leah back to the studio for another mini session and we finally managed to find a time we were both free and it was warm and DRY enough to do the session outdoors. Love these images of her. She's great in front of the camera anyways but add in that sweet evening light and some greenery and I think it makes magic.
Thanks Leah, for taking the time out of your busy schedule. Can't wait till we do your full session this summer.!


5 comments:

  1. LOVE! Glad it finally dried up a little for you guys to get out there. Love that bench in the field!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these! She's beautiful and the location is just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Senior Session! Love these! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! The girl, the location, the light, everything about them is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Zach and Rebecca

Geraldine and Jason

Stephannie and Adam