Thursday, May 5, 2011

Chesterfield Michigan Senior Photographer Class of 2011


You know how you get an idea in your head and you can just see the end product in your minds eye - even if it isn't a photograph? Well that's what happened with me during this mini session with Dan. To say Dan was a bit reluctant to have senior pictures taken would be an understatment of huge proporations but since I'm his aunt and his mom put a bug in my ear AND since I just found out he has a band and plays killer drums, the poor boy didn't stand a chance. Yes, I made him pack up the whole set, drive it 35 miles to my favorite field, unload, set up and then play for me while I photographed him! I love this series of images of him. And you know what, I think he kind was diggin it too. Since he was here all ready I dragged him to the studio to get just one or two images for his mom. Ahhh Dan was a good sport! Thanks Dan for putting up with me! Congratulations on graduating!
 

5 comments:

  1. Love the drums outside- what a great idea! Looks like he warmed up to the idea of the session, because he looks very comfortable in front of your camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the drumsticks on fire! He will love all the variety!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so fun! And I agree with Christy, I love the drumsticks on fire too! He'll be so excited to share these photos with his friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing images, especially the drumsticks on fire. You are very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The outdoor shots are GREAT. I bet he's glad you did his senior pics!

    ReplyDelete

Zach and Rebecca

Geraldine and Jason

Stephannie and Adam