Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Senior Photographer - Anchor Bay High School

 Meet Stephanie!
Stephanie choose to have her location session on the dock on the bay and yes, I was singing the famous song in my head the whole time we were working there. Sometimes, I think I even sang outloud! Stephanie found this location and I loved it! It was just perfect when we got there, a bit overcast with lovely light. Stephanie is so cute and it was such a pleasure to photograph her. We did a portion of her session on some acreage not far from the docks. Here we had a chance to show off Stephanie's love of bow hunting. Isn't she the cutest thing with the camo hat? Thanks Stephanie for choosing Beth Eggert Photography for your Senior Portraits. I had a blast!






6 comments:

  1. Beautiful job! What great locations you picked. And again, another senior with their dog - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!! I love the one with her pup and the black and white image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you always find the best locations! beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning senior and such a nice variety. I always enjoy your senior portrait work, Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks like a very fun subject. I love her smile and that pier rocks!

    ReplyDelete

Zach and Rebecca

Geraldine and Jason

Stephannie and Adam