Thursday, July 29, 2010

L'Anse Creuse - L'Anse Creuse North High School Senior Photographer

Here's Chase-man.. No that's not his real name but it's what I call him. Chase-man has been around the studio quite a bit the last year...well not the studio so much as it is he's been around me... See that's what happens when your Mom is friends with a photographer - you end up being in all kinds of photo-shoots. But that is a good thing. Poor Chase hasn't even had his "official" Senior Portrait Session yet and I've got a ton of great shots from an outing we did over the fourth of July weekend. Chase-man thought he was going on vacation...little did he know that I packed all my gear and had plans to put him to work while vacationing. It's only fair since he got out of a session when our families were in Florida together. Thanks Chase - and hey, I'll be seeing you real soon...bahaaaaaaa.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Zach and Rebecca

Geraldine and Jason

Stephannie and Adam