Thursday, July 15, 2010

Chesterfield Michigan Child Photographer

Meet the Boys!
I thought yesterday was going to be the day. The dreaded day when a one year old bested me. I don't think I have ever come up against such a joyful little runner as N! I just knew I was going to be in trouble. But one look at his sweet blue eyes and I was hooked! Both N and B have just the most killer eyes! B, the big brother, did everything just right..sat as I asked, stayed where I asked, was really really focused on helping me get some great shots during their session ( I later learned there was a vanilla shake in his future!). Now N on the other hand, saw all this open space and decided he needed to explore - and run - and explore and did I mention run - oh and he ran.....A LOT! Poor Emily was the wrangler and I think she needed a nap more than N did by the time we were finished. I think this first image kind of gives you the idea! It was a crazy wild session for sure. But I am so pleased to find that we have many sweet images of both boys and even of few of them together where you can actually see their faces! Thanks Emily, for your patience, persistence and quick feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zach and Rebecca

Geraldine and Jason

Stephannie and Adam