Thursday, July 29, 2010

Chippewa High School Senior Photographer

I had the pleasure of photographing Steel last week. (Isn't that just the coolest name?) We were really lucky with the weather - it was warm but not terrible and aside from a few minutes of really awful bug activity - everything was great! Steel thought he was going to play the tough guy during our session and while he did for some shots, he totally didn't stand a chance against my knock knock jokes...okay, okay, I didn't break out the jokes, but I did have to act quite goofy to get him to loosen up. It was well worth sacrificing my dignity for the shot. And if you've ever had your portraits at my studio, you know exactly what I mean. Thanks Steel, for choosing Beth Eggert Photography for your session! And for all of you American Idol fans...yes, he does look alot like Casey from season 9!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zach and Rebecca

Geraldine and Jason

Stephannie and Adam