Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Chesterfield Michigan Senior Photographer

She's so cute, it's almost illegal!
Okay, really, she is cute but it's helpful when your Dad is the arresting officer! No worries, we weren't in any trouble during M's session...just having a bit of fun with her Dad and some of his buddies. Well.. alot of fun! I'm so glad the weather held off and we got the session in...I was worried for a bit that the rain was coming. We were lucky. M, it was so nice to photograph you yesterday. The studio images are great as well and I can't wait to show you them all! You have changed so much since middle school when I first met you and your family. I remember 7th grade basketball and track. You are a sweet young lady and it was my pleasure to hang with you yesterday.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Zach and Rebecca

Geraldine and Jason

Stephannie and Adam