Friday, July 24, 2009

Chesterfield Michigan Photographer


Congratulations
Chris and Kristina!!!!

I am so happy to introduce you to our newlyweds from today. Lisa Adams from Lisa Adams Photography (http://www.lisaadamsphoto.com/) and I had the pleasure of photographing their wedding. All week, I've been worried about the weather since theirs was an outdoor wedding. Mother Nature was very kind to us today! A picture perfect day was had today! The sun was shining, the sky was clear, there was just the hint of a breeze and the day was perfect. They are such a cute couple and we had such a good time photographing their wedding. I wish you both much happiness! Thank you for choosing us to share your special day. I am grateful to have met you and been a small part of the day. Bless you both.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Zach and Rebecca

Geraldine and Jason

Stephannie and Adam