Thursday, July 23, 2009

Chesterfield Michigan Senior Photographer


Meet Sweet K! I had so much fun with K yesterday in our studio session. Poor girl, we almost had to kick her mom out of the session! I'm just kidding...mom was fine...of course, it doesn't help that our families are good friends and that her mom and I are "BFFs" according to our children. I love when I get a senior in the studio who is willing to try things outside of their comfort zone and let me do what I do best. K has the most beautiful complexion and I'm so glad we were able to capture that and highlight her gorgeous blue eyes!!! Can't wait to do our location session in September and sneak a few more shots in before then. Thanks K, for putting up with my craziness and your mom's goofiness!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Zach and Rebecca

Geraldine and Jason

Stephannie and Adam