Monday, June 1, 2009

A & J...sitting in a tree..K I S S I N G.

First comes love...then comes marriage...then comes....err..well um...let's not get ahead of ourselves here. A&J are such good sports...both outdoor sessions we've done have been cold! First in February it was down right windy and cold...then this weekend breezy and chilly. The weather didn't stop us though.
Gotta love a couple who aren't afraid to be a little adventurous! When I asked them to sit in the tree I didn't really have any idea why I wanted them there...Today looking through some of the images, the old rhyme popped into my head and I thought..ahhh how perfect.
Can't wait to finish proofing the session. Thanks again guys for being such troopers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zach and Rebecca

Geraldine and Jason

Stephannie and Adam