Sunday, June 28, 2009

Chesterfield Michigan Family Photographer


Practicing what I preach... I know it's not fun as a mom most times to get in front of the camera but it is important that you have images that include YOU in them...for your kids and for posterity. I feel your pain, truly. But I'm so happy I took my own advise and did it. These images were taken in New York at the Yaddo... a beautiful artists retreat in Saratoga Springs. I printed four images for a wall gallery for my home. I cannot wait to hang them. I can't wait to show them off. Finally, it feels so good to be over worrying about losing that 10 pounds before I do the family session. This is me. It is who I am today and it is more important to my girls that they have keepsakes of ALL OF US then whether I'm 10 pounds too heavy. When they look back on these heirlooms they won't be thinking that I was heavy, just that we had a great vacation, a wonderful photo session in a beautiful place and a special time together as a family.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Zach and Rebecca

Geraldine and Jason

Stephannie and Adam