Sunday, June 21, 2009

Chesterfield Michigan Family Photographer



I'm sure you've heard the expression "Cabin Fever" right? Recently, on my trip to NY, I was able to not only see "Cabin Fever" in progress but photograph it as well! Okay, it wasn't that bad...I mean really, how bad can it be on beautiful Lake Brandt with four lovely families, in a gorgeous cabin? Not bad at all!

It was great to see Carrie and Steve again, along with their kids and to meet the rest of Steve's family. Despite the rain and the chill and a bit of humidity in the air, we managed to get the session in. It figures, right, a week of really nice weather and on session day, it pours. Luckily, the clouds lifted a bit and we found some nice light both indoors and out to finish up.

Thanks again everyone for having me and my girls. It was a pleasure to meet you all and I can't wait to finish proofing your sessions. Be sure to lo0k for an email from me this week!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Zach and Rebecca

Geraldine and Jason

Stephannie and Adam