Friday, August 13, 2010

Chesterfield Senior Photographer

Despite Mother Nature, we managed to get Christopher's location session in! Yes, it whas hot and a bit muggy but not unbearable. He's such a natural in front of the camera and such a good sport putting up with all of our crazy antics. I almost missed getting a few shots in his favorite blue shirt...glad Mom reminded me, I think they may be my favorites of the day. I love shooting in my fields! And it's even better when I can shoot in my fields AND photograph a cool car - SA-WEET!

Since the images I've shared from our studio session were all on the more serious side, these are all on the lighter side. Thanks again, Chris and Yvette, for choosing Beth Eggert Photography for your senior portraits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zach and Rebecca

Geraldine and Jason

Stephannie and Adam