Thursday, August 19, 2010

Chesterfield Michigan Senior Photographer

Here's Tyler!
Tyler has been is a Class of 2011 Senior Model and has been in the studio before for a session. It's fun to see how much the kids change from their junior year to their almost senior year. I've known Tyler for about 9 years, gosh that is half his life! Talk about changing. I have fond memories from when his sister and my daughters played travel soccer together. One of my all time favorite images is one of Tyler and another "soccer" brother from many years ago. He's still a natural in front of the camera...
Thanks Tyler and Greg and Leah for giving me the opportunity to photograph Tyler again! Thanks for choosing our studio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zach and Rebecca

Geraldine and Jason

Stephannie and Adam