Thursday, September 3, 2009

Chesterfield Michigan Senior Photographer

Wow, I' ve been crazy busy the last few weeks and can see that I've fallen just a bit behind on my updates. If you facebook, be sure look me up as I often post sneak peeks there as well.
Meet D. D is my boyfriend...really..I kid you not...and he has been my boyfriend for just over 17 years. Yep. I've known D since he was born pretty much. His mom and dad and have been friends since we were his age. Gosh, now I feel really old. D used to be a bit shy and I used to tell him every time I saw him, starting when he was at just the right age to embarrass, that he was my boyfriend. Oh my, so many shades of red he would turn! Well, he's still a great kid and a big teddy bear just like his daddy. D it was great to hang with you last week. Sorry for the bugs!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Zach and Rebecca

Geraldine and Jason

Stephannie and Adam