Monday, September 7, 2009

Chesterfield Michigan Photographer


Wow..what a weekend! Let me just say that I so needed a chance to relax and enjoy the last little bit of summer and I cannot imagine a more beautiful place to do that than Lake in the Woods in northern Michigan. Big thanks for our wonderful host and hostess and to my friend for sharing her family with us. My girls and I had a great time and made lots of memories.
I think the good times are pretty evident by the first photo here! These three crazy girls had such a blast together and played so well that you hardly knew they were there!
It was my pleasure to photograph Kelsey while we were there as well. As always, it was an adventure. But aren't the images CUTE? Kelsey is CUTE...The green door is CUTE...the train is CUTE...the lake was CUTE...the junkyard was CUTE...are you seeing a pattern here? Thanks again. Can't wait to proof the rest of your session!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Zach and Rebecca

Geraldine and Jason

Stephannie and Adam