Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Senior Photographer - Cardinal Mooney Catholic

 Things I love about my job:
1. I get to photograph terrific seniors.
2. I get to meet some awesome families.
3. I get the chance to reconnect with families that I've known for a long time but haven't seen in forever!
4. Did I mention I get to photograph terrific seniors?

Meet Sarah T. I've known Sarah since she was about 7. Our families ran in the same soccer circles, played on the same teams and generally spent 3 nights a week together for a long time! I always loved when Sarah played on the same team as my girls. She is such a crack up - just silly and goofy and someone you could always count on to crack a joke and lighten the mood. Imagine my surprise to find her all grown up! She has always been a beautiful girl, even with the requisite ponytail and soccer cleats but to have the chance to work with her outside of the field was really great. And let me tell you, the girl could work it! We had such a good time at her studio and her location session a few weeks ago...great weather and good fun. It was nice to have Katie in a few of the images too. Now, we have to wrangle all five of the girls together! Thanks Sarah and Mary for choosing our studio for your portraits!









10 comments:

Zach and Rebecca

Geraldine and Jason

Stephannie and Adam