Friday, June 18, 2010

Chesterfield Michigan Family Photographer


Meet the Chun Family! I often times get some strange requests when photograhping clients but this one was different for sure. See, the family wanted to replicate a favorite family photo from a few years ago that included a pyramid of family members. I was all for the challenge of getting five grown adults in my small space in some semblence of a pyramid! Of course, it's a bit difficult when the baby tops 6 feet! But no worries, we were able to grab the shot as well as a few others! Thanks so much for choosing Beth Eggert Photography for your family session. As the mom of three, one on her way back to college, another getting ready for her first year away from home and the baby starting middle school, I see my future as an empty nester coming along sooner than I'd like! I can totally relate to capturing this time with your family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Zach and Rebecca

Geraldine and Jason

Stephannie and Adam