Monday, May 24, 2010

Chesterfield Michigan Family Photographer

Meet Tom, Karen and J. I had the pleasure of meeting and photographing this family last week at Heritage Gardens which is one of my favorite places for family photography. J was a little shy around me at first but warmed up once we went to see  the train. And J definately liked the ducks and geese. We saw a family of ducks with six baby ducklings..they were jus the cutest things. There is something so sweet about this lifestyle photograpy...where you get a chance to glimpse into their lives and share in a special moment between parents and child, between mom and son, between daddy and son and between husband and wife. I'm so glad I had the chance to help capture this brief moment in time. Thank you for choosing Beth Eggert Photography!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Zach and Rebecca

Geraldine and Jason

Stephannie and Adam