Thursday, August 13, 2009

Chesterfield Michigan Senior Photographer


Meet T!
T came to the studio yesterday for her session and I have to say, it was one of the easiest sessions I have ever done. She is just such a natural in front of the camera! It helps that she is such a beautiful girl, too. Mother Nature was kind to us yesterday evening as well. What a gorgeous night to be out and shooting. I can't wait to finish proofing T's session. I know we got some great shots...between the beautiful model, the gorgeous evening and the lovely park, how could we not! Thanks T for using Beth Eggert Photography for your Senior Portraits. I know how important senior portraits are! Now the big question for you...which movie did you see last night????







1 comment:

  1. We saw GI Joe. It wasn't that great of a movie but i still had a fun time. Thanks so much again!
    -T

    ReplyDelete

Zach and Rebecca

Geraldine and Jason

Stephannie and Adam