Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Our new friends at Spillane and Reynolds!



About ten days ago, I was at the lovely office of Dr. Spillane and Dr. Reynolds and had the opportunity to meet and photograph both doctors, their staff and some awesome clients! A few mini sessions were held outdoors at a lovely clubhouse and even though the weather wasn't ideal, we managed to get some great images! In the afternoon, we headed inside to the office, cleared out the furniture and set the studio up to capture the staff and more clients of the office.


I have to say, I had a great time...even though I was working, it felt more like a party than a job. Those are the best types of sessions. I think everyone involved in the day had a good time. I know you have all been waiting patiently for a sneak peek and today is the day! I'll start with the doctors and staff and then add some of the clients.


Thank you Dr. Reynolds for introducing me to your staff and clients. What a wonderful experience. Oh and the thought of your little guy's squeaky shoes still makes me chuckle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Zach and Rebecca

Geraldine and Jason

Stephannie and Adam